Our thanks to Kate Sweeney, Partner and Head of Personal Injury for Stephensons Solicitors LLP and MASS Regional Co-ordinator – Manchester, who considers the hot topic of ‘Insurance and the driverless cars’
Following the recent MASS Conference, the following pages have now been added or updated
- MASS Conference 2017 & Associated Events
- Chairman’s Conference Speech 2017
- Photo gallery – we share some photos of our Speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors and, of course, our Audience!
- Thank you to our Speakers – to include photos/presentations/speaker notes
- Thank you to our Sponsors – to include photos
- Thank you to our Exhibitors and Gallery – to include photos
- Lawyers expect whiplash reforms to drag beyond October 2018 – Law Society Gazette
- MoJ “set to repeat mistakes of LASPO”, warns MASS chairman – Litigation Futures
- MASS chair: MoJ has not learnt from the “errors” of LASPO Act and MedCo – Claims Media
- Personal injury lawyers ask Ministry of Justice; “what are reforms really for?” – Insurance Edge
MASS Blogs – Dictionary Corner Word of the Day – Nugatory
The debate on Access to Justice, and more importantly its erosion in recent years, has never been more relevant. Kieran Magee, Partner and Head of Compliance for True Solicitors LLP in Leeds and MASS Regional Co-ordinator for Yorkshire takes stock of the recent erosions.
A big MASS welcome to new members Oliver & Co Solicitors Ltd – welcome aboard!
Interested in joining MASS?
Have a look at types of membership, criteria and how to apply here
Adam Thorpe, MASS Regional Co-ordinator for the North East and a Solicitor and Manager of the Litigation Team at Winn Solicitors in Byker, keeps us updated on Part 36, Fixed Costs Reforms and Indemnity Costs.
A big MASS welcome to new members The Specter Partnership (London office) – welcome aboard!
Older News – but still important!
Initially we are aiming this opportunity at independent barristers and mediators, with a view to opening up to other professions in the future. It is not open to an organisation to join as an Associate Member.
Find out more here …
Attention all MASS Members
Changes have been made to this website and all MASS Members will be asked to ‘register’ when they next login to the Members Area
2nd February 2017
MASS (Motor Accidents Solicitors Society) launches charity partnership with the Child Brain Injury Trust
Rachel Parsons, Head of Fundraising, Child Brain Injury Trust, tells us about what the charity does and how much MASS’ support means to them