Our thanks to Matt Currie, Managing Partner for Motor Road Traffic Accident Claims at Irwin Mitchell and MASS Regional Co-ordinator – Central East who questions ‘Is MedCo really working?’
New MASS Members
A big MASS welcome to MTB Solicitors, based in Belfast – welcome aboard!
Interested in joining MASS?
Have a look at types of membership, criteria and how to apply here
MASS Insight Magazine
Latest issue has just been signed-off and MASS members will be receiving their copies shortly.
Non-members can subscribe. Click here for a free preview.
Our thanks this month go to Peter Adlard, Head of Legal Operations at Hebble Law in Liverpool and MASS Regional Co-ordinator for Merseyside and The Wirral.
Our thanks to Kate Sweeney, Partner and Head of Personal Injury for Stephensons Solicitors LLP and MASS Regional Co-ordinator – Manchester, who considers the hot topic of ‘Insurance and the driverless cars’
Following the recent MASS Conference, the following pages have now been added or updated
- MASS Conference 2017 & Associated Events
- Chairman’s Conference Speech 2017
- Photo gallery – we share some photos of our Speakers, Sponsors, Exhibitors and, of course, our Audience!
- Thank you to our Speakers – to include photos/presentations/speaker notes
- Thank you to our Sponsors – to include photos
- Thank you to our Exhibitors and Gallery – to include photos
- Lawyers expect whiplash reforms to drag beyond October 2018 – Law Society Gazette
- MoJ “set to repeat mistakes of LASPO”, warns MASS chairman – Litigation Futures
- MASS chair: MoJ has not learnt from the “errors” of LASPO Act and MedCo – Claims Media
- Personal injury lawyers ask Ministry of Justice; “what are reforms really for?” – Insurance Edge