This website is owned by Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS)
Motor Accident Solicitors Society (a private company limited by guarantee) | Company Number: 10206112
Registered Office: 19-20 St Augustines Parade, Bristol, BS1 4UL
Registered in England and Wales
1. Except where expressly indicated nothing on this website constitutes an offer to enter into legal relations, including but not limited to contractual obligations.
2. While MASS takes care and every precaution to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date at the time of updating which shall be carried out from time to time as MASS sees fit the information on this website is disclosed “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. MASS accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused as a result of any information contained on this website.
3. MASS is not responsible for and makes no endorsement or certification as to the integrity or accuracy of the contents of any third party information included on this website. MASS recommends that you verify such information with these parties directly.
4. MASS is not responsible for the content of any external sites. Any links to external sites from this one are undertaken at your own risk and without reliance upon any information, representation or certification from MASS, its employees or agents.
5. References to any product or service which has been or may be provided by MASS or any third party company shall not constitute promises as to the availability of such products or services at any time. MASS reserves the right to make any improvements in and/or changes to products and services described on this website at any time without notice.
6. Please note that any personal information you provide may be used by MASS or our agents for the purpose of customer/client Administration as defined by the Data Protection Act 1998.
7. Except as indicated MASS or its subsidiaries own the copyright to or valid license in the contents of this website. All rights are reserved in respect of all trademarks, trade or brand names registered or otherwise, owned or held by MASS and / or its subsidiaries.
8. This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by English law. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.