What is MASS?
The Motor Accident Solicitors Society (MASS) is a membership society of road traffic accident claims experts. We are a non-profit making organisation and our membership is based throughout England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. All our Members undertake to obey the service standards stated in our Code of Conduct.
Why were we formed?
MASS was started in 1991 to promote the efficient and effective provision of legal advice and to represent the interests of road traffic accident victims.
MASS promotes the highest standards of legal services, bringing justice to the victims of road traffic accidents. Our objectives are:
- To enhance the expertise, knowledge and efficiency of its Members in the handling of road traffic accident claims
- To keep under review substantive law, court procedure and all other matters affecting the awards of compensation in road traffic accident claims
- To support test cases for the benefit of the motorist
- To promote an efficient and expert service to persons pursuing claims arising from motor accidents
- To seek actively to identify fraud and help stop fraudulent or exaggerated claims
Motor Accident Solicitors Society (a private company limited by guarantee) | Company Number: 10206112
Registered Office: 19-20 St Augustines Parade, Bristol, BS1 4UL
Registered in England and Wales