Have you been in an accident?
We have put together some information which we hope you will find useful if you, or someone you act for, has been in a road traffic accident.
Please use the links below to find out:
- What to do if you’ve had an accident
- What to do if you’ve suffered a bereavement
- How to find a MASS solicitor
We have also put together some general information for you including:
- an accident report form which you can use as a checklist to help you collect important information immediately after an accident
- some general useful information on the different types of motor insurance and the law relating to mobile phones, seat belts and drink/drug driving
- a list of some common legal jargon – words and phrases – that you may come across
If you are unsure of where to go to get help and advice you can be confident that our members
- are specialists
- will give you expert legal advice
- arrange appropriate medical treatment
- settle your claim fairly,
- and always treat you with sensitivity and care
Campaigning for the Consumer
Bringing justice to the victims of road traffic accidents is what MASS is about. Lobbying Government and campaigning to preserve your fundamental right to access to justice is one of our key objectives. Have a look at some of the issues that we campaign for on your behalf.