Gabriel is a Barrister at Guildhall Chambers in Bristol.
He is Head of Guildhall’s Personal Injury Team and has a longstanding specialist practice in personal injury and clinical negligence including catastrophic cases.
Gabriel is typically instructed in liability disputes arising out of:
- Fatal claims of all types
- Road traffic accidents
- Subrogated claims
- Multi-handed liability apportionment disputes
- RTA 1988 s.151 disputes
- MIB liability
- Regulatory breaches in employer liability cases
- Contributory negligence issues in cases of significant quantum
- Public liability injury cases
- Limitation – especially in disease cases
For more information and to contact Gabriel please click here.
If you are interested in becoming a MASS Associate Member you can find out more here.