Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
Date to be confirmed
For obvious reasons, we are disappointed not be able to hold a Conference and Charity Evening as originally planned in October 2020. We are now looking to move these events to March 2021 when we hope that the Covid-19 pandemic will have abated and, in line with Government advice, more ‘normal’ activity can resume.
We will keep you updated in the coming months.
It is our intention that the MASS Conference and Charity Evening 2021 will take place on Thursday 11th March at the Renaissance Manchester City Centre Hotel.
Working with MASS by exhibiting or sponsoring at one of our events provides you with excellent opportunities to network with your target audience and raise your company’s profile by promoting your products and services to specialist PI solicitors.
Before our events:
You can be assured of publicity via our website, social media, conference literature, MASS Insight Magazine and Member Bulletins. We will let everyone know that you will be there!
On the day:
- As an Exhibitor you will benefit from excellent exposure in our dedicated Conference Exhibition/Breakout Area where you will be able to easily engage with our delegates and showcase your products and services.
- If you choose to Sponsor you will have the perfect opportunity to meet and establish relationships with our delegates and/or dinner guests in a relaxed and social environment.
Please use the links below for full details of benefits and how to book your package …
- MASS Conference – Sponsorship Opportunities
- MASS Conference – Exhibiting Packages
- MASS Charity Evening – Sponsorship Opportunities
Our events are popular and well attended by decision makers – and we expect our exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities will sell out quickly.
Bookings are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Got a question? Please contact the MASS Office 0117 925 9613 firstname.lastname@example.org