We are looking for an experienced Training and Office Administrator to join our small team in Central Bristol.
MASS is a membership society of solicitors based across England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland with a support team of 3 based in Bristol.
Reporting to the Society’s Executive Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with planning, promoting and publicising our training programme
- Dealing with training related enquiries, processing bookings and maintaining database and website
- Co-ordinating training events (liaising with trainers, delegates and venues)
- Assisting with promotion and administration of annual conference, AGM and Charity Evening – to include marketing of sponsorship/exhibition packages and processing delegate bookings
- General support duties including dealing with enquiries from the public via telephone and email
- Assisting with the promotion and production of our quarterly magazine
- Undertaking general office administration duties – including database management, filing, ordering stationery and equipment
- Assisting and supporting the Executive Director as required
- Communication skills – both written and spoken, ability to adapt quickly to the needs of the enquirer
- Computer skills – able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Time management skills – ability to work to deadlines and under pressure without compromising accuracy and attention to detail
- Interest and preferably experience in organising training and events
- Experience in website software, e.g. WordPress
- Marketing – previous involvement in marketing campaigns and developing customer relationships
The fine print
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Position is available immediately
Salary – £20,000 – £22,000 dependent on experience
If you believe you are made for this role (and you are highly motivated with a good sense of humour, tolerant and flexible!), please email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only apply if you meet/can demonstrate that you have the essential skills/experience required
NO Agencies thank you.