Charlie is a Barrister at St Pauls Chambers based in Leeds.
He has a broad and fast-developing common law practice. He welcomes instructions in all civil matters, with a particular focus on personal injury and contractual disputes.
Charlie undertakes all personal injury and clinical negligence matters and is regularly instructed in:
- fast and multi-track trials
- case and cost management conferences
- interlocutory and disposal hearings
- MoJ portal claims
- Gray’s Inn
- Leeds and District Medico-Legal Society
- Personal Injuries Bar Association
- SCARD (Support and Care after Road Death and Injury)
- Motor Accident Solicitors Society – Associate
For more information or to contact Charlie please click here.
If you are interested in becoming a MASS Associate Member you can find out more here.