We are pleased to let you know that this year’s Conference and associated events will, again, be held in October at the Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel and Spa.
- MASS AGM – Tuesday 16th October
- Charity Evening – Tuesday 16th October
- Conference – Wednesday 17th October
You can view the full Conference Programme here
2pm – 4pm, 16th October
Members and Associate Members are encourage to attend. This is your opportunity to hear what MASS has been doing on Members’ behalf and to shape your Society going forwards.
The MASS AGM Report for 2018 will be sent out approximately two weeks before the event.
Previous Reports can be found here.
Previous Minutes can be found here.
6.30pm – Midnight, 16th October
Our charity for 2018 is the Child Brain Injury Trust.
Charity Evening tickets (which include dinner) can be bought independently of Conference places but you will benefit from a discount if you buy as a package (see below).
Dress code – not a black tie event – however, please dress smartly – strictly no denim.
9.30am – 4.30pm, 17th October
The MASS Conference is well known for its friendliness and networking opportunities, as well as an excellent conference programme which will focus on the most pertinent topics for RTA/PI Practitioners. Details of our Programme and Speakers will be made available shortly.
Our full Conference Programme is available here. Our day will include:
- Getting the Right Experts at the Right Time in RTA/PI Claims – Chris Bright QC, No5 Chambers
- The Importance of Rehab – Maggie Sargent, Maggie Sargent & Associates and Paul Kirtley, Exchange Chambers
- Keynote Address – On-line Courts and the impact of the CL Bill on the Courts – HH Judge Nigel Bird
- The Practical Impacts of the Whiplash Reforms – panel discussion chaired by John Hyde, Law Society Gazette
- Motor Insurers’ Bureau – Dominic Clayden, MIB Chief Executive Officer
- Practical tips on detecting Fraud and avoiding Fundamental Dishonesty Claims – David Boyle, Deans Court Chambers
Sessions and Speakers
We’ve got some excellent Speakers – have a look at who we’ve got lined up for you.
We are, again, offering a combined Charity Evening and Conference Delegate package.
New for 2018 – we are introducing a ‘First Time Attendees’ delegate rate for full MASS Members who have never attended a MASS Conference before – see Members Booking form.
Accommodation at the Mercure St Paul’s Hotel and Spa
To book accommodation at the hotel please contact them directly.
Please use the appropriate form to secure your place at our events:
We look forward to seeing you there!