Save the date – 21st October
Now into our 30th year, MASS has a robust reputation for delivering high quality conferences with an informative and up to the minute programme – and this year will be no exception!
The world has moved into a new era of virtual communication and interaction and we are looking forward to providing our first ‘virtual’ Conference through this exciting technology.
So make sure you join us this year and experience our high calibre conference from the comfort of your office.
How to book your place
For more information and booking forms please see:
Our programme is now complete and you can view the full day itinerary here.
Our speakers include:
- Our Keynote Speaker will be HHJ Nigel Bird, speaking on his experiences as a Designated Civil Judge for Greater Manchester, HHJ Bird and his work Civil Procedure Rule on on-line courts pilots and the whiplash reforms/Civil Liability Act, through the CPRC.
- Dr Tim Nicholson will be speaking on Functional Neurological Disorder
Tim is Clinical Senior Lecturer and Honorary Consultant Neuropsychiatrist at King’s College London
- Mary Jackson will be running sessions on Managing Staff & Hybrid Working and Coping with the Hybrid Model of Working
Mary is Director Training & Education at LawCare
- Stephen Cash will be speaking about “Collision Investigation: Searching for the order within the chaos”
Stephen is Principal Consultant at Forensic Collision Investigation and Reconstruction Ltd
- Christopher Pare‘s session will be on Fundamental Dishonesty: Reducing the Risks
Chris is a Barrister at St John’s Buildings
You can find out more about our Speakers here.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
We will be adding details of our supporters as they come on board. You can check out who will be there on the day here.
And you can find out how you can be involved here.