‘Forging Ahead Together’
Our full programme is available here
We are delighted to welcome Christina Rees, Shadow Justice Minister as our keynote speaker
PJ Kirby QC
Tackling Fraudulent Whiplash Claims
To be chaired by Sue Brown, Immediate Past MASS Chairman
- Matthew Currie, Irwin Mitchell
- David Williams, AXA Insurance UK
- Lorraine Rogerson, MedCo
- Stratos Gatzouris, Hill Dickinson
Digital Courts – The Future of Dispute Resolution
- District Judge Michael Hovingon
- Judith March – PSU
- Andrew Ritchie – PIcARBS
Dr Christopher Jenner
Keeping up to date in the RTA/PI world
Quick fire session on topical issues
- Fatal claims – Roger Henderson, Fatal Injury Claims Partner at Lyons Davidson
- Accidents aboard – Nolan Mortimer, Head of Holiday Travel Claims at Simpson Millar LLP
- Portal case law – Sue Brown
- Credit hire – Craig Budsworth, Branch Manager at True Solicitors LLP
We are delighted to let you know that our Annual Conference and Charity Evening will be on Thursday 15th October. The venue is the Renaissance Manchester City Hotel. We will be posting more information in the coming weeks.
Want to be involved?
Delegate booking information will made available here
There will be an ‘early bird’ discount – so book early!
Details of both Sponsorship Opportunities and Exhibition Packages will be available shortly!