‘Forging Ahead Together’
Our full programme is available here
We are delighted to welcome Christina Rees, Shadow Justice Minister as our keynote speaker
PJ Kirby QC
Tackling Fraudulent Whiplash Claims
To be chaired by Sue Brown, Immediate Past MASS Chairman
- Matthew Currie, Irwin Mitchell
- David Williams, AXA Insurance UK
- Lorraine Rogerson, MedCo
- Stratos Gatzouris, Hill Dickinson
Digital Courts – The Future of Dispute Resolution
- District Judge Michael Hovingon
- Judith March – PSU
- Andrew Ritchie – PIcARBS
Dr Christopher Jenner
Keeping up to date in the RTA/PI world
Quick fire session on topical issues
- Fatal claims – Roger Henderson, Fatal Injury Claims Partner at Lyons Davidson
- Accidents aboard – Nolan Mortimer, Head of Holiday Travel Claims at Simpson Millar LLP
- Portal case law – Sue Brown
- Credit hire – Craig Budsworth, Branch Manager at True Solicitors LLP
For obvious reasons, we are disappointed to have to announce that it will not be possible to hold our Conference and Charity Evening as originally planned in October 2020.
We are now looking to move these events to October 2021 when we hope that the Covid-19 pandemic will have abated and, in line with Government advice, more ‘normal’ activity can resume.
We will keep our Members and all other interested parties updated in the coming months.
In the meantime, you can register your interest now by contacting us with your details.