‘Forging Ahead Together’
Our full programme is available here
We are delighted to welcome Christina Rees, Shadow Justice Minister as our keynote speaker
PJ Kirby QC
Tackling Fraudulent Whiplash Claims
To be chaired by Sue Brown, Immediate Past MASS Chairman
- Matthew Currie, Irwin Mitchell
- David Williams, AXA Insurance UK
- Lorraine Rogerson, MedCo
- Stratos Gatzouris, Hill Dickinson
Digital Courts – The Future of Dispute Resolution
- District Judge Michael Hovingon
- Judith March – PSU
- Andrew Ritchie – PIcARBS
Dr Christopher Jenner
Keeping up to date in the RTA/PI world
Quick fire session on topical issues
- Fatal claims – Roger Henderson, Fatal Injury Claims Partner at Lyons Davidson
- Accidents aboard – Nolan Mortimer, Head of Holiday Travel Claims at Simpson Millar LLP
- Portal case law – Sue Brown
- Credit hire – Craig Budsworth, Branch Manager at True Solicitors LLP
The MASS Conference 2019 and associated events are as follows:
Our Annual General Meeting (Members/Associate Members only) will be on Tuesday 15th October, starting at 2pm
Our Charity Evening (raising funds for Back Up) will follow on the evening of 15th October
And our Annual Conference will be on Wednesday 16th October
Venue – we will be returning to the Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel and Spa.
Want to be involved?
Delegate booking information is now available
There is an ‘early bird’ discount – so book now!
Details of both Sponsorship Opportunities and Exhibition Packages are available now!